- Visa Support Application Starts on:
April 9, 2018 (JST)
- Deadline for Visa Support Application:
June 9, 2018 (JST)
- * Please note that all the documents will be issued after April 9, 2018 (three months before the Conference.) since the validity of a visa is three months.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The SMBE 2018 organizers will provide support to prepare the document for visa application who made the necessary payment of registration fee.
And the period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with the necessary payment of registration fee from following link. <https://secure101.jtbcom.co.jp/smbe2018/>
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
- Download visa application form by clicking “Visa application” button on the main menu in your account after log-in from following link. <https://secure101.jtbcom.co.jp/smbe2018/>
* Please note that the button of “Visa application” will NOT appear until you complete your necessary payment of registration fee.
- Submit filled visa application form to SMBE 2018 Visa Support Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by e-mail.
- SMBE 2018 Visa Support Office will issue the document for visa application and sent you by express courier
- * If you need invitation letter from SMBE 2018 other than visa purpose, please also send visa application form to SMBE 2018 Visa Support Office (email@example.com) by e-mail.
- * The contact address of Visa support office:
SMBE 2018 Visa Support Office
c/o T.E.I Co., Ltd.