Call for Volunteers at SMBE2018
Gain invaluable experience at SMBE 2018 by volunteering to be part of the team!
We welcome those who have interests in molecular biology and evolution, or in assisting an international event with their English skills.
All volunteers will receive an SMBE T-shirt, and lunches will be provided during their shift. Generally there will be two shifts per day – morning and afternoon. All volunteers are entitled to attend sessions outside of their shift times.
Shift times on a typical day: 7:30-13:00 / 13:00-18:00
*Shift times will change depending on the event program.
Please note volunteers must be students (high school students and older)
Volunteer roles for this event may typically include:
- - Registration desk assistant
- - Provide assistance at sessions
- - Providing information to SMBE 2018 delegates
- - Assist with set-up and/or take down of materials at venues
- - Preparing and packing delegate bags
- - Local Yokohama Expert – Provide delegates with information on the local area
The online application form is for Japanese speakers.
If you would like to apply from overseas, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.